IGT Software Review
IGT Interactive is a subsidiary of International Game Technology (IGT), the world’s largest slot machine manufacturer. IGT Interactive started in 2005 when IGT acquired Wager Works. Its original goal was to develop software for land slot machines, but it quickly moved to its core business, which today is software for online gaming and mobile gaming. IGT Interactive offers over 200 titles. Most of the games are slot machines, but they also develop table and card games for casinos. Headquartered in San Francisco, IGT Interactive has offices in Nevada, the UK, Gibraltar and China, and provides software to more than 160 online sites.
Most Recommended IGT Casinos of 2021 – Spin Casino.
All selected IGT casinos offer:
- The most popular slot game on the market, developed by the world’s largest slot machine manufacturer.
- TV & Movies Online Slots
- Huge progressive and mega jackpots for multi-million dollar prizes
Our Best Online Slots
At the 2006 Las Vegas Global Gaming Expo, IGT unveiled a multiplayer gaming concept with a focus on roulette and baccarat. The following year, two partnerships were announced to expand the multiplayer offering and secure 3D technology. In 2008, IGT Interactive acquired the mobile gambling company Million21.
In 2011, IGT Interactive acquired the Swedish company Entraction AB, giving it access to its poker and sports betting network. The following year, they acquired Double Down, a Facebook company based in Seattle.
IGT Interactive has won multiple awards including:
- Two awards at the International Gaming Awards as Best Slot Manufacturer of the Year
- 16 awards in Casino Player magazine’s Best of Gaming for 2010
- Top honors in Global Gaming Business’ 8th Annual Gaming and Technology awards
- A Casino Enterprise Management Hospitality Operations Technology award
- 35 awards in Strictly Slots Best of Slots awards